Write a review
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 6 Garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 Scallion, smashed and torn
- Combine all ingredients (except scallion) in a large liquid measuring cup (a 2 cup capacity will be fine). Whisk to blend dry and liquid together.
- Pour small amount of liquid in bottom of square baking pan. Add thin (pounded or sliced) protein.
- Add scallion and pour in remaining liquid.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 min.
- Use any protein of your choice. In the picture I used 6 chops at 3 lbs total. I pounded and cut each chop in half.
- I think this would be yummy marinade for thin slices of beef to make a Bulgogi (Korean beef dish) on top of white rice or nestled inside of a lettuce cup.
Chef Shelly http://shellyflash.com/