Spicy and Sweet is my thing thing, so this year’s butter was lathered up with a compound butter of Jerk and Honey – I call paste because it looks like paste. Blend offers a one and done flavor bomb and a burnt orange on the final cook.
Jerk Honey Paste
Write a review
- Mushroom Soy
- Jerk Rub
- Chicken Bullion paste
- Allspice Liquor (sub ground allspice)
- Ground Thyme or regular thyme
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp (half stick) unsalted butter
- Mix equal parts of all ingredients until smooth.
- For whole bird us, rub paste under the skin, in cavity and outside.
- Bump up salt level if need.
Chef Shelly http://shellyflash.com/